soloist

soloist

martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

Notas de dos días

Día 1:
No es que quiera dar pena, pero... did anyone ever stop and think about my situation?
I mean, she's on the same damn situation that I've been through months ago. But I don't feel like anyone has felt for me what they feel for her.
I guess it's because nobody knew him as much as they know him (that it's not much). But... it's the same!!
Should I feel angry for this? I don't know. But it definetely feels weird -- and, envy!

Maybe I'm a fool... but can't help feeling that way.


I know I don't want that. But... still I miss it, somehow. It feels kind of good...


All I need is a miracle, all I need is you!


I miss good old days.



He just called me his "friend." Ain't that weird? I wouldn't call him my friend... Or I'm not sure...


And so he's gone. It gave me the chills. I would have kissed him right away, but I mustn't get in his way; their way. I gave him a cute goodbye, though.



Día 2:
Supongo que estoy celosa nada más. Por esta cuestión de "uninvited" que tengo. Aunque, igual, creo que va un poco más allá de eso...
¿Por qué nadie quiere notarlo? ¿O soy posta sólo yo?


Y todo, como siempre, estos últimos meses, desemboca en él. Ya ni sé por qué ni cómo. Pero así es...


Por eso no hay que dejar de decirle a la gente querida cuánto uno los quiere.


Insisto. Me sale casi automáticamente. Aunqne no quiera.

No hay comentarios: